First off I want to say thanks for taking the time to get to know Sundog. The goal of this page is to share some of the more important details about what it means to be a Sundog client so you can determine if we are the right choice for your business.
Please review the 7 points below and if Sundog sounds like a good partner for your company, contact us so that we can chat by phone or over a great cup of coffee at Kaladi’s.
1. WE WANT TO BE YOUR PARTNER
Sundog Media was founded 20 years ago, and we have clients that have been with us since the very beginning. We approach things with a long-term perspective, looking to build lasting relationships. We work to understand your business so that we can help tell your story with your website.
2. OUR FOCUS
We Design, Host & Manage Brilliant WordPress Websites
3. CLIENT REQUIREMENTS
- Our focus is on serving Alaskan companies, but occasionally we will take a project outside of Alaska if it is a great fit.
- Our focus is WordPress.
- All sites we build utilize the Genesis WordPress framework developed by StudioPress. > Learn Why Genesis is Our Foundation
- Managed WordPress Hosting is part of our integrated services and hosting with Sundog is an important requirement. > Learn More
- BaseCamp is the primary communication tool used between Sundog and our clients but we are glad to pick up the phone or meet in person > Learn More
4. BALLPARK COSTS
- New Custom Website – $7K-20K
- Conversions to WordPress/Genesis – $4K-7K range
- Annual Sundog Service Plan that includes: Managed WP Hosting, LITE content maintenance plan and all the services shown here: https://www.sundogmedia.com/services/ Starts at $1440 annually
5. TYPICAL TIMELINES
- 3 months from start to launch for a new custom mobile-friendly site
- 3-4 weeks to convert a current site over to our framework and run through our quality control checklist
6. IF YOU WANT US TO MANAGE YOUR CURRENT SITE
Our main focus is on managing WordPress websites built on the Genesis Framework, We are also glad to provide a proposal to convert your site over to our framework and systems.
7. NO HOURLY RATE
Our team does not work on an hourly basis. We provide bids for larger projects and all our clients have a minimum of a LITE content maintenance plan with their annual service plan and can upgrade to more robust plans https://www.sundogmedia.com/services/content-maintenance-plans/ if desired.
Thanks so much for getting to know Sundog. If we sound like a great match please contact us https://www.sundogmedia.com/contact/
Sundog Media Founder