I love Thanksgiving! From the wonderful smells emanating from the kitchen, to the sights & sounds of family and friends gathered around a table enjoying a fantastic meal. I also look forward to that singular moment when I have to loosen the top button of my pants and doze off in my recliner next to the fire! Beyond those simple pleasures, there’s a tremendous amount to be thankful for especially the abundance and freedom we have in this country.
It has been our Thanksgiving tradition to take a moment before we break bread and share things that we are thankful for and I thought I would share a few of those with all of you:
- I am so thankful for my family! I can hardly believe that our triplet boys will be turning 3 in December and I still marvel that we have 5 boys. I really do thank God for the health of my family as we know so many families that have children with serious medical issues.
- I am very thankful for our country and the freedoms we all experience. A huge thanks to the men and women who serve in our armed forces and give so much so that we can have these freedoms.
Since this is a company newsletter I would be remiss not to mention some company related items I am thankful for…
- At the top of the list I am thankful to work with a great team who never cease to amaze me with what they are capable of. It is rare thing to not only love what you do but also love the team of talented friends you do it with! I can honestly say I’m very thankful that I have both in my life.
- I am thankful for our clients who make all of this possible! Thanks so much for the work you provide and for allowing us over these last 16 years to use our talents to share your brand and message to the world through website design and development.
- I am actually very thankful for WordPress. We never set out to be a WordPress specialized company but our whole team has grown to love WordPress and we are excited to see how it will continue to improve and play an important part in our business.
Well, if I had said this much while my family and friends were waiting to eat I would have ended up with a fork in my arm so I will close with the following –
May God bless each of you and your families as you share Thanksgiving together.
Sundog Media Founder