Peace Of Mind With Domain Management & Renewals
Choosing the right domain name for your company is a very important decision. At Sundog Media, we are here to help you not only make a good domain name choice but ensure that you have properly registered your name protecting it for your future. Below are some details of the program we offer.
Domain Gold Program
Our Domain Gold Program is for clients who realize domain management is a very important part of their web presence and recognize the value of having a company with an experienced web team to help with all aspects of their domain(s) – monitoring, managing, maintenance and on time renewal.
- Private SundogDomains.com account setup.
- You, the client, are the Owner/Registrant.
- Sundog Media LLC is the contact for everything else.
- Sundog Media LLC email for every contact.
- Delegated account access upon request ie. for your IT Person(s).
- Domain(s) registered (and ownership renewed automatically) by our team.
- If you already own the domain, we move it to SundogDomains.com.
- Assurance domain activity is monitored and managed by people who understand it.
- Assurance Registrar messages are responded to when necessary.
- Assurance that your domain name record and information are monitored and reviewed to maintain accuracy.
- If your contact info changes, let us know. We will update your owner contacts.
- Domain remains locked to help prevent unauthorized changes.
$150 Account Set Up Fee (Minimum, one time) Plus
$100 per domain name each subsequent year for non-Sundog hosted domains
- Management for the Domain Gold Service is performed/invoiced automatically unless we are notified 30 days in advance of renewal that you wish to discontinue service. There is no prorating for Domain Gold Service.
- If you choose to discontinue service, the domain is yours to do with as you wish. There is no refund for Domain Gold Service.
If you have the expertise and time you can certainly register your domain name at the registrar of your choice. We prefer SundogDomains.com so that the interface we work with when managing our client’s domain names remains consistent for every domain that we manage. If you’re a Sundog client, don’t have an internal IT team to manage your DNS changes and will need us to assist with DNS changes, please register your domain name(s) at SundogDomains.com. SundogDomains.com is a reseller of GoDaddy.
Regardless of the registrar you choose, keep track of your username and password and keep your account and domain contact information up to date, especially the email contacts so you receive the ICANN and registrar notices. Most importantly, make sure you renew the domain name(s) before the expiration date to retain ownership.